What we did in class, today – Using the Accuplacer – writing essays pdf file, we reviewed how to write an essay. (The link for this pdf file is found under Argument to the right of this blog.) Then, we wrote Thought Question 4.
Class video – The link to the class video is in MyGUST.
- April 27 – Reading techniques for the Accuplacer reading section
- April 29 – Write timed, in-class Essay 6
- May 1 – Writing exercise
- May 4 – Empower3000 reading diagnostic post-test
- May 6 – Reading techniques for the Accuplacer reading section
- May 8 – Writing exercise
- May 11 – Review of previous writing exercise
- May 13 – Writing exercise
- May 15 – Review of previous writing exercise
Homework – Read at least three Empower3000 articles and do the Activities before midnight tomorrow, April 25.
What we will do in class on Sunday, April 27 – We will learn several techniques to help us with the reading section of the Accuplacer.