What we did today – Students read Achieve3000 article “Social Media Helps” and completed the activity and thought question.
Bonus Credit Opportunities
- For each 45-minute tutoring session in the English Department’s Writing Lab, students will receive 1/2% bonus credit, for a maximum of 5% bonus credit. (See MyGUST for details.)
- Students who attend the Quiz Show on Wednesday, April 6, at 12:30-2:00 in N1-012 will receive bonus credit. Those students who participate in the event will receive 1% bonus credit.
Final Exam – For the writing section, students will write a five-paragraph essay on an unannounced topic. The reading section is administered in class as the Achieve3000 post test.
- Section 8 – May 2 at 5:00 p.m. to 6:00 in N3-201
- Section 55 – May 2 at 6:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. in N3-201
- Paper 2 must be submitted to Turnitin before midnight tonight, March 31.This will be for a grade.
- Read “Social Media Helps” and two other Achieve3000 articles of your choice. Complete the activities for the three articles and complete the thought question for “Social Media Helps.” Your three Achieve3000 articles and thought question must be completed before midnight on Friday, April 1.
- Review pp. 162-174 in Great Writing 5: Great Essays to Research before class on Sunday, April 3.
What we will do in class on Sunday, April 3 – We will begin writing our argumentative paper, so be sure to bring your textbook, Great Writing 5: Great Essays to Research, and your laptop, flash memory and power cord.