What we did today – We discussed test taking strategies for the final exam.
Bonus Credit Opportunities – If you contribute five or more children’s books to the Book Drive for Syrian Refugee Children, you will receive 1/2% bonus credit. Tuesday, May 4, is the last day to contribute. To receive credit, you must bring your books to class or to my office (during my office hours).
Final Exam – For the writing section of the final exam, students will write a five-paragraph essay on an unannounced topic, on May 2 at the following times:
- Section 8 – May 2 at 5:30 p.m. to 6:30 in N3-201
- Section 55 – May 2 at 7:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. in N3-201
- Students should be at least 30 minutes early. No extra time will be given for students who arrive late.
- Students should turn off their mobiles and leave them on the teacher’s desk. If anyone is seen with a mobile in N3-201 once the test starts, he/she will receive a 0.
- Students may not talk to other students once they enter N3-201.
- Students who leave the testing room – for any reason – may not reenter it. Their tests are considered as finished.
What we will do in class on Tuesday, May 3 – We will be able to see your final exam scores, if possible.