What we did in class, today – Students took the reading section of the final exam.
Writing Section of Final Exam – Section 12 and 13 students will sit for the final writing exam on Wednesday, Dec. 21, at 8 a.m. (Be at least 30 minutes early.) The time limit is 60 minutes.
- Section 12 students in N2-103: Amal, Arub, Dunya, Fatemah A., Fatemah M., Hessa, Jenan, Mariam, Nadyah, Narjes, Reem and Rwan.
- Section 12 students in W3-101: Sara, Sara, Sarah, Shahad and Shekhah.
- Section 13 students in W3-101: All students except for Aisha, Azeeza, Retaj and Sarah B. (Aisha, Azeeza, Retaj and Sarah B. will take the writing final on Tuesday at 10 a.m. in N2-102.)
Final Exam Conference Hours
- 11:00 to 12:00 on Wednesday, Dec. 21
- 3:00 to 3:50 on Thursday, Dec. 22
- 12:00-1:00 on Monday, December 26
- 12:00-1:00 on Tuesday, December 27
At the conference, students may inspect their final reading exam. The final writing exam is not available for review because, similar to the TOEFL, we only receive scores, but not the essay itself. Only the final exam will be discussed since students have already had the opportunity to call my attention to any marks that were entered incorrectly into SIS. There will be no bargaining for grades.
What we will do in class on Wednesday, Dec 21 – Class will not meet at the regularly scheduled time because students sit for their final exam (writing) at 8 a.m.