Opportunity to earn bonus credit
- Attend one of the following GELL Conference sessions:
- 1) Poetry reading (10-11 a.m. in W6-200 on Tuesday, April 18);
- 2) Creative writing panel (2-4 p.m. in N5-003 on Tuesday, April 18);
- 3) The Rise of Spoken Word Poetry in the GCC (2-4 p.m. in N5-002 on Tuesday, April 18).
- Go to the Writing Lab (1st floor in the Library) for at least 30 minutes of tutoring. For each 30 minutes of tutoring, you earn 1/2 percent of bonus credit, up to 5% bonus credit. April 26 will be the last day to receive credit for tutoring.
Homework – Complete four Achieve3000 articles and Activities and one Thought Question of your choice for this week; be sure to do so before midnight on Friday, April 21. At this point, you will have completed 36 Activities and five Thought Questions.
What we will do in class on Wednesday, April 19 – We will revise and edit the draft of our cause or effect essays and submit this draft to Turnitin.