What we did in class, today – It was emphasized that students should only register for MySkillsLab through the link in MyGUST. (It says MyLab & Master MyLab & Mastering Tools – FOR REGISTRATION ONLY.) As a class, we completed RW3.1 Recall 1, RW3.1 Recall 2 and RW3.1 Apply: Model Document. Students were asked to complete RW3.1 Apply and RW3.1 Write Drafting before class on Sunday, Sept. 24. Class finished with students taking RW3.1 Post-Test.
Here is a recap of how to register for MySkillsLab.
- You need to purchase the registration code from GUST’s bookstore.
- You MUST use Chrome.
- Then, you MUST go to MyGUST and click on MyLab & Master MyLab & Mastering Tools – FOR REGISTRATION ONLY.
- Next, be sure to allow pop ups; otherwise, you won’t be able to register for MySkillsLab.
- Now, click on the yellow rectangle that says “Open MyLab&Mastering.”
- If you already have a Pearson’s account, log in. If not, create an account.
- Once you have logged into Pearson, you’ll be given the option of entering your registration code from the GUST bookstore or paying by credit card.
- If you are unable to purchase the registration code today, you can receive free access for 14 days by clicking on the link at the bottom of page.
Homework – Complete RW3.1 Apply and RW3.1 Write Drafting before class on Sunday, Sept. 24.
What we will do in class on Sunday, Sept. 24 – We will work on how to read critically.