Bonus credit opportunities
- It was announced that students can earn up to five percent bonus credit for going 10 times to the English Department’s Writing Lab (first floor in the library) for tutoring. They must take the bonus credit form with them, but only Ms. Bushra or Ms. Fajer may tutor them for bonus credit.
- The English Department will host Musical Poetry on Monday, Dec. 4, at 12:30. Students who attend, stay for the entire performance, and write a paragraph explaining which poem was their favorite and why will receive 1/2 percent bonus credit. Students who perform will receive 2%.
- Review Essay Guidelines: The Cause Essay , as well as Model Cause and Effect Sentences, before class on Sunday, Nov. 12.
- Review Cause, Effect, and Cause and Effect Organization and Structure before Sunday, Nov. 12.
- Memorize the language of cause and effect before the midterm on Thursday, Nov. 16.
What we will do in class on Sunday, Nov. 12 – We will begin Reading Multi-Paragraph Essays in MySkillsLab’s Reading and Writing modules.