What we did in class, today – Students took the midterm exam.
- Enter the Edible Books contest on the 11th of April to earn bonus credit.
- Earn bonus credit by submitting your original poem or short story to e-Muse no later than the 30th of April.
- It was announced that students can earn up to five percent bonus credit for going 10 times to the English Department’s Writing Lab (first floor in the library) for tutoring. They must take the bonus credit form with them.
- Complete the assignments in MySkillsLab R3.5 before midnight on Thursday, March 15.
- Read ‘Drug Abuse Among Athletes’ on pp. 476-478 in the Pearson MySkills Lab e-reader, In Concert, before Sunday, March 18.
What we will do in class on Sunday, March 11 – Students will practice revision skills.