What we did in class, today – Students were to have completed RW3.6 Recall 1 and, RW3.6 Apply Model Document, RW3.6 Apply, and RW3.6 Write Drafting before class so that they would be ready to take the RW3.6 post-test in class, today. I commended Abdulaziz, Abdulwahab, Mohammed, and Talal for having complete most of their homework before class. I encouraged them to complete it all before midnight tonight. I encouraged the other students to complete all of the RW3.6 homework before midnight tonight. Afterwards, we took the RW3.6 post-test.
- Enter the Edible Books contest on the 11th of April to earn bonus credit.
- Earn bonus credit by submitting your original poem or short story to e-Muse no later than the 30th of April.
- It was announced that students can earn up to five percent bonus credit for going 10 times to the English Department’s Writing Lab (first floor in the library) for tutoring. They must take the bonus credit form with them.
- Before midnight tonight, March 29, complete MySkillsLab RW3.6 (Edit an Essay) activities.
- Read Theme 1 Reading 2, ‘Why Human Trafficking Is a Modern Form of Slavery’ (pp. 437-441 in In Concert, the MySkillsLab e-text), before class on Tuesday, April 3.
What we will do in class on Sunday, April 1 – We will begin learning to write a problem-solution essay.