What we did in class, today – Students used the Problem Solution Template in Google Docs to write a practice problem solution essay.
- Attend the How to Write Flash Fiction Workshop on Monday, April 9, from 12:30 to 1:30 in W4-102 for bonus credit.
- Enter the Edible Books contest on the 18th of April to earn bonus credit.
- Earn bonus credit by submitting your original poem or short story to e-Muse no later than the 30th of April.
- It was announced that students can earn up to five percent bonus credit for going 10 times to the English Department’s Writing Lab (first floor in the library) for tutoring. They must take the bonus credit form with them.
- Read Theme 1 Reading 2, ‘Why Human Trafficking Is a Modern Form of Slavery’ (pp. 437-441 in In Concert, the MySkillsLab e-text), before class on Thursday, April 5.
- Complete MySkillsLab Reading Multi-Pattern Essays before midnight on Wednesday, April 11. The assignments are RW3.7 Recall and RW3.7 Practices 1, 2, and 3.
What we will do in class on Thursday, April 5 – We discuss ‘Why Human Trafficking Is a Modern Form of Slavery’ and take the post-test.