What we did in class, today – Students wrote the Midterm 2 exam, which is worth ten percent of the course grade.
- Read ‘Photojournalism in the Age of Media’ (pp. 468-472 in the Pearson eText) before Sunday, June 30.
- Complete any Pearson assignments you have not done. The last date to do this is June 30.
What we will do in class, Sunday, (June 30) – Students take the Pearson ‘Photojournalism in the Age of Media’ reading comprehension test.
- Writing Exit Exam – July 2
- Reading Exit Exam – July 3
- Conference Hours for Exit Exams – 9:00 a.m. – 9:50, July 4, in W5-201; 11:00 a.m.-12:50 p.m., July 4, in W1-170; 2:00-2:50 p.m., July 4, in W4-102. Please note that these will be the only times to conference regarding the exit exams.